CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS POLICY
The company is dedicated to providing excellent customer service and maintaining a healthy customer relationship at all levels from CEO down. We have a Complaints Policy to ensure all complaints are handled as efficiently and effectively as possible.
As a customer of ours, you are entitled to make a complaint to us. The following outlines our policy and procedures for the handling of verbal and written complaints.
We want to resolve your complaint/s as soon as possible. Please email us and we’ll do our best to fix any problems you may be having with our service, as soon as possible.
- To provide an efficient, fair and structured mechanism for handling
- To provide our customers with access to the complaints handling process, including those customers with disabilities and special
- To keep customers informed as to the progress of their complaint and the expected time-frame for resolution.
- Quarterly to review our complaints so that we can improve our standard of customer
Handling Your Complaint:
- Upon receiving a complaint, we will acknowledge your matter via email within 24 hours.
- If your complaint is urgent, such as where your service has been interrupted, we will prioritize your complaint and attempt to resolve it within 48 hours. If we cannot, we will explain why and the reasons for taking
- We will keep you informed of the progress of your complaint, proposed actions and the expected time frame for
- Our aim is to resolve complaints in a timely manner and we will generally resolve a matter within 48 hours.
- Complex complaints may take longer to In these cases, we will regularly update you on the progress and likely time frame for resolution.
- We will advise you of the outcome of your complaint in writing.
- Making a complaint should normally be If we think your complaint requires a charge, we will not impose one without discussion with you.
If you have a complaint regarding any aspect of your account or dealings with our company, we urge you to email us in the first instance. Our objective is to resolve the vast majority of enquiries or complaints during your first contact with us.
We will respond to your email and will confirm any details in writing.
Please see our website for Terms of Service, Scope Creep and Using and Updating of Website to ensure you are familiar with our requirements. When you discuss your complaint with us, we can assist you to clarify and formulate the complaint.
After a complaint is made, if it is not immediately resolved, we may need to investigate it. This process may take up to 5 Business Days, or longer (in which case we will update you with a reason for the delay and the expected time frame).
When your complaint is resolved, we will confirm this with you within 2 business days.
Amended date : 01 April 2020.