FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Can I register a domain name through Quick Website?
Domain registration is an important part of our service we offer with our hosting partner Definite Web Hosting . You don't have to purchase web design or hosting services from us-although we hope that you will want to use us for all your web services and benefit from what we have to offer.
- How long does it take to register a domain?
New accounts will be setup within 48 hours after completion of order form and verification of domain name. An activation notice will be sent to you via e-mail.
- Are there any hidden costs associated with your web design and hosting services?
No, we discuss with you your web service requirements and then price accordingly.
- Can you provide all our web design and hosting services?
Yes, we are your one stop company to provide the web services you require.
- Can I upgrade my account if I need to?
Yes-you can upgrade your account at any time. You will pay the difference between your current and new account. There are no additional costs involved.
- How do I update my website?
We will carry out the changes for you according to the package offer you have signed up for.
- Can I optimize my page for all my keywords?
No-we cannot make a page rank for too many keywords. It would cause the page to be like a jack of all trades and never really a master of anything.
- Do I need to submit my website to directories?
You do not have to if you do not want to. We advise if you have no links to your website currently, consider free directory listings to get your first few back links.
- Can you guarantee that my website will always be available?
No web serving host can guarantee 100% up time. However we can say that our servers have had 99.99% up time for many years.
- Can I get e-mail with my website?
Yes-you can have several e-mail accounts according to the package offer from Definite Web Hosting you have signed up for.
- Can I see how many visitors I've had to my website?
Yes-we can provide a report on request which indicates where visitors are coming from and which pages they looked at and many more web tracking facts which you should find helpful for future marketing campaigns.
- Will my website be search engine friendly?
Definitely. All our websites are designed with search engines in mind and is compliant with search engine guidelines. We furthermore provide a website grading of 80%+.
- Is Google the only search engine I need to rank on?
Google is not the only search engine available, but it is the most important search engine for your business to rank well on. Search engine market shares show: Google-68%; Bing-10%; Yahoo-10%; Others-12%.